Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sock #1

Here is one of the socks that I'm knitting currently. That is to say, this is the first, finished one. I have the other one on the needles now and am about half way done with it. The yarn I'm using is anyones guess. It some that I've had around for well over a year and the labels are gone. The pattern is the Simple Sock from Cat Bordhi's "Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles" however I decided not to carry the ribbing down the leg and left it as a simple cuff.



In other news, I've become fairly active on Ravelry...finally. I was signed up before, but never even filled out my profile. Mostly as a way to look for patterns. So when reminded by Amanda to check it out, I decided to! So now I've got pictures of a lot of my projects, have my 'library' of books listed, and have joined a couple of 'groups.' If you'd like to find and/or 'friend' me on there, look for me as KenInMaine.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Whatever the yarn is, it does give an interesting colour patterning...and the colours within the yarn are quite delightful.