Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More critters

Because we all like to show off our work, I wanted to post a few more pictures of the Amigurumi that I've made over the past year. Two of them are the Amineko, or crocheted cat from the original Japanese pattern. I've made three of these now in different colors as presents for people. It's a fun project and while most Amigurumi are fairly rigid due to their tightly constructed gauge, I like that this one is poseable due to the long floppy appendages.




The one that I've made most recently is a seen below. He went to my good friend Karen who collects giraffes. She LOVED him which made us both very happy! He was very fun to make due to the unique way the legs are made separately and then joined together in a round to start the shaping of the body. The pattern for him can be purchased on Ravelry.


No comments: