Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mini Eggplant

Well, after a long period of inactivity in the blogging world, I'm back. Guess I can't stay away!

I've recently developed a sudden interest in developing my own patterns and would like to share them with other interest knitters. In fact, I have one to share with you today for a mini eggplant!





I hope that you give it a try. If you do, please let me know how you make out. Is the pattern easy to follow? Are the instructions clear? Are there any mistakes that I missed in typing it up? Please let me know your thoughts and comments, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

11 comments:

Cheryl S. said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Helene said...

Thank you for the cute little eggplant pattern. I will make them for my kids.

IamKnitGuy said...

Such fun, what a great little pattern but you didn't list the gauge! lol.

Alyssa said...

Hey, just thought I'd let you know I linked to you on my blog.

The post is here: http://knit-amigurumi.blogspot.com/2010/11/free-pattern-mini-eggplant.html

Thanks for your cute eggplant! I could see someone felting it and putting it in a dollhouse :)

Ken said...

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! And thanks for the link on your Amigurumi site, Alyoops!

Clare Wassermann said...

what a wonderful blog - it is fun!

Anonymous said...

what size needles?!?!?!

Rochelle said...

Ken, I saw you on Ravelry, and I just downloaded the banana and the eggplants. They're adorable, and I think they also might make cute earrings.

Your projects page is full of creative stuff. Have you done any other minis?

Alterknit Universe said...

Hi Rochelle,

I haven't made any other minis...at least not yet. I do plan to do more but am in the midst of knitting a few lace shawls. But keep an eye out and thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

My belly dance troupe is named Aubergine. I am very excited about making lots of little aubergines for everyone for Christmas this year! Thanks!

Jess said...

Hey! I would love to make this, its beautiful, but the link has died. Is it possibly anywhere else? Thanks!